Wednesday 3 August 2011

Back in Action

Hello like before, Monsters & Manuals. I'd never have come here if I'd known that you were here. I must admit though, that it's nice to see you, dear...

I've missed writing this blog. It's been a long time since the heady days of 2008/2009 when updates flowed daily. They've since slowed to a slow drip. But, to continue this rather hackneyed metaphor, there is a melting glacier of good ideas at the top of the mountain, and it's about to come pouring downstream.

Picture yourselves, dear readers, as a hydroelectric dam of role playing, ready to be re-energised by all that water.

Or something.

Anyway, to everybody who hasn't deleted my RSS feed; thanks. To everybody who has; I'd say fuck you, but you won't be reading this anyway. To anybody who is new: this blog was great once. Read through the archives and see. It'll be like that again.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that metaphor blew my mind! Looking forward to the rushing torrents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your triumphant return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *pictures self as unsuspecting Sherpa wondering what's causing that rumbling, booming noise*

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a wacky question that is probably a FAQ, have you ever considered pulling together your mammoth Monstrous Compendium threads from RPG.net and editing them into a PDF? Personally, I would absolutely love that. The threads are just entirely too awkward to reference, but the information is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marshall Smith: Short answer, yes. Watch this space for details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new profile pic is as pretentious as the old one but I think that is a *good* thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look good in it, and I'm a very vain person, so the new profile pic it is.

    ReplyDelete