Wednesday 29 October 2008

RPG Bloggers: Unite

I won't be posting much this week, as I'm leaving to start my new international jet-setter lifestyle tomorrow. But it's really about time I gave a big plug to Jonathan at The Core Mechanic, who for some time now has been singing from the rooftops about his 'Best of 2008' RPG Blog Anthology. I think it's a great idea, which might go some way to spreading the word to the RPG community at large, and ideally haul in lots more readers for everybody. (God knows why anybody would want to read the dreadful tripe I write, but hey, apparently some do.)

So go ye forth and nominate your favourite entries from other people's blogs. I haven't made one yet because I'm still trying to decide - and I don't want to spam-bomb the entire process with about 50 nominations. The deadline is December the 1st, though, so you still have time.

1 comment:

  1. First post!

    NO, but seriously... as a super nerd friend of mine once said (who also had a bad lisp) "Ur awshum mayn!"

    thanks for the bump; and the shout out. Now I just need to learn to not check my feed reader every 5 minutes....

    ReplyDelete